Complaint Review: Cybersonic Tooth Brush

• Submitted: Fri, March 01, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, March 01, 2002

• Reported By:Tillsonburg On ON
Cybersonic Tooth Brush
685 W. Victoria ST. Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic tooth brush DON'T BUY ! Fraudulant!

I was so excited to buy my cybersonic! I had seen it many times on info commercials.Plus Robert Urich was their spokesperson it had to be a good product ! I paid by visa Thank God! It took well over 30 days for mine to be delivered.I actually really liked my cybersonic I have a disability which prevents my wrist from bending so for me it was great ! The tongue /flosser were just plain silly , useless. I purchased mine in the early summer of 2001.Summer was almost over by the time I got it .In November I started asking where my free brush heads were and they told me they had been shipped to a Kim **** in British Columbia well I had my doubts but they said they would arrive in 6 weeks . Well I had to call again of course. A very nice young man apologized was very nice and said this shouldn't have happened and he would put a rush order on it right away it would be there in 48 hours tops . Well you guessed it,it never arrived . I called again now angry the phone had been disconnected ! I researched on the internet and found a number to call ,you only get a message you cannot get through ! But the worse was to come my visa bill arrived and they had charged me for all kinds of things I never ordered totaling $125.49 I never returned the kits (yes I bought 2 )until today that cost they will owe me $143.27 .I contacted Visa and they have recovered $52.43 but my case is still active and they will get my money ..I hope ! They told me that it isn'nt the actually company they deal with but their bank .We have to some how get the word out Can't they criminally be charged this Fraud! Plus what does Robert Urich have to say?
All I know is someone has made a ton of money with no thought to anyone but himself !

Tillsonburg, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Tooth-Brush/Dominguez-Hills-California/Cybersonic-tooth-brush-DONT-BUY-Fraudulant-15489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Tooth Brush