Complaint Review: Cybersonic Toothbrush Co.

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2002

• Reported By:Cleveland OH
Cybersonic Toothbrush Co.
1111 Watson Center Road Unit B Carson, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-770-7525
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Cybersonic Toothbrush Co. Cybersonic Toothbrush ripoff the business that lies and doesn't give a dam Carson California

I purchased 2 Cybersonic Toothbrushes from an infomercial. Usually, I do not buy from the television, but I liked and trusted the host, Robert Urich. I thought that I would get one for me and the other for a family member as a Christmas gift.

The problems began almost immediately. First, the company promised lifetime replacement toothbrush heads, every three months, for the life of your unit. You are charged for the shipping and handling. Well, the company lies about this. I never did receive the replacement heads every three months, of course, the company never failed to charge my credit card the shipping and handling fee. Every three months, I had to call and complain that I never received the replacement heads.

The customer service is horriable. You are on hold for over a half an hour, get disconnected and get a different person each time, who knows nothing about your account!!! I was even cussed at by one customer sevice rep because I kept calling and complaining!!!! Finally, I wrote a letter to Cybersonic, but never heard anything back from them.

The final straw came when Cybersonic charged me a $12.95 shipping and handling charge for items I never received!!!!! I contacted my credit card company and put this charge in dispute then I contacted Cybersonic and requested a credit for the $12.95 and also told the company that I no longer wanted anything to do with them!!!!

I cancelled my credit card because I am still afraid that Cybersonic will continue to charge me!!

I am doing this to warn any person who is interested in purchasing a Cybersonic!!!! It turns out to be one mighty expensive toothbrush!!!! The company does not stand by it's product and they do nothing to help you when a problem does occur. As they say, "Let the Buyer BEWARE!!!"

Cleveland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2002 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-Co/Carson-California-90745/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-Co-Cybersonic-Toothbrush-ripoff-the-business-that-lies-and-doesnt-18603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrush Co.