• Report: #11938

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 18, 2002

• Reported By:Litteton CO
Cybersonic Toothbrush System
370 Amapola Ave, Suite 102 Florence, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush - refused product, will not credit charge account

To Whom It May Concern:

I ordered the Cybersonic Toothbrush system back in June/July 2001. When I received it on the 4th of August, I refused the package and it was returned to Cybersonic. I spoke with one of their representatives at that time and was told when it was received a credit would be issued to my charge account.

Since that time I have called on a monthly basis because I had not received the credit yet. It is extremely difficult to contact anyone at the 1-800-770-7525 number. When I did speak to a person I spoke with an answering service, left my number but never received a phone call back.

I was fortunate to speak with a representatives on 12/4/01. I had been charged for replacement toothbrushes, which I had not received yet, and she guaranteed me a total credit of $114.35, for the toothbrush system and for the replacement toothbrushes. When I did receive the replacement toothbrushes I did return them immediately.

I would appreciate the same courtesy and would like them to credit my account immediately.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Litteton, CO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-System/Florence-California-90501/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-refused-product-will-not-credit-charge-account-11938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrush System