dried

Cybersonic Toothbrush
Torrance, California U.S.A.

CyberSonic Toothbrush Replacement LIES

*Consumer Comment: THEY ALWAYS CHARGE ONLY THE SHIPPING

I purchased a cybersonic toothbrush system after viewing an infomercial about the product. I purchased directly from the company and was enrolled in their automatic toothbrush replacement program at the time I ordered. I have had my cybersonic for over ONE YEAR and I have never received a replacement toothbrush head.

My credit card has been automatically charged for the $4.95 shipping and handeling that is part of the "free" replacement program, but I have NEVER received the toothbrush replacements. Cybersonic will not credit the charge so I have had to have my credit card company get the charge dropped.

I have called repeatedly to Cybersonic customer service and each time I am ASSURED that there was a mistake in the previous order but that now it will be remedied and they will ship my replacement brushes that very day, and I NEVER receive the replacement brushes. It is ridiculous.

I have called them 8 times. I do like the cybersonic system, but since I am unable to get new brush heads, it is pretty worthless to me. The customer service at cybersonic is SHOCKING!! Please do not buy this product. You may enjoy it for the first three months, but just wait until you try to replace the toothbrush heads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrush/Torrance-California-90504/CyberSonic-Toothbrush-Replacement-LIES-11320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrush

THEY ALWAYS CHARGE ONLY THE SHIPPING

AUTHOR: Sigmon - (U.S.A.)

I RECEIVE MY BRUSHED ON TIME EVERY 3 MONTHS AND HAVE FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS