• Report: #20822

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2002

• Reported By:Santa Fe NM
Cybersonic Toothbrush
cybersonictoothbrush.com Internet U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush does not fulfill their advertised promises. Class action lawsuit? I'm ready! Internet *EDitor's Comment

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: happy customer

Businesses should be held accountable. It certaimly appears that Cyber Sonic is trying to hide.

What does this tell you? I am ready to force the issue. Does anyone know what our chances are if we get together? Do we just have to eat it? Contact me through the Rip-off report.

Frank
Santa Fe, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2002 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrush/internet/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-does-not-fulfill-their-advertised-promises-Class-action-lawsuit-I-20822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrush

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

happy customer

AUTHOR: Naomi - (U.S.A.)

i ordered the cybersonic over a year ago. at first i did not get the replacement brushes but when i called customer service, they sent me the brushes and they have been coming every 3 months as promised.

i told my sister about the tooth brush and she ordered it as well. both of us have been very pleased with the product.