Complaint Review: Cybersonic Toothbrush

• Reported By:Nashville Tn
Cybersonic Toothbrush
sonictoothbrush.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush ripoff internet USA

I ordered the sonic toothbrush about 2 years ago. First I was overcharged. They continued to withdraw from my account after the toothbrush was paid for. I emailed them every 2 weeks for nine months before I ever got my money. The only reason I did get it back was because I contacted my bank.

I emailed them again asking that they do not withdraw anymore money and do not send me any refill brushes because I don't use the toothbrush. Every 3 months since then they debit my account for refill brushes and about a month later I get them. It seems the only way I can get away from them is to close my account. So that I will do.

Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2002 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrush/nationwide/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-ripoff-internet-USA-30999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrush