Complaint Review: Cybersonic Toothbrush

• Reported By:
Cybersonic Toothbrush
Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.

Cybersonic part 2 the Ripoff scam next level 220 more charged to your bank

After being jerked around for 2 months after returning the Cybersonic tooth brush I got my refund of $99.00. But then comes the Big Bang. I noticed a debit against my bank card account for $201.33 from a company called "Probatio Probatio" and the transaction # 001216. Gee the date I first bought the Cybersonic toothbrush was 12/16. Two days prior to this mysterious charge to my account I get a telemarketing call identifying them self as "Infomercial Partners". I ask them to put me on their "Do not call List". Two days later I am hit with the $201. Charge.

So they sold our names and charge account numbers to some more thieves.

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrush/nationwide/Cybersonic-part-2-the-Ripoff-scam-next-level-220-more-charged-to-your-bank-15205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrush