Complaint Review: Cybersonic Toothbrushes, Amden Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, August 19, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 19, 2002

• Reported By:Scottsdale AZ
Cybersonic Toothbrushes, Amden Corporation
20100 Vermont Ave Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrushes, Amden Corporation ripoff consumer fraud con artists Torrance California

i ordered Cybersonic Toothbrush system on 12/10/01 by calling 800 number on their website. I told the airhead "customer non-service rep" that I wanted the multiple month billimg AND the "free" toothbrush head replacments.

My checking account was billed the full amount w/in three days yet the product did not arrive until mid January, 2002. Calls regarding the billing were cut oof, re-routed and otherwise shuffled around to create frustration.

In April, 2002, when I had not recived my "free" brush heads, I left an e-mail message on the appropriate spot on their website. A month went by and no response AND no brush heads. I wrote another e-mail that included a copy of the April letter...nothing rsulted from this contact.

On June 7, 2002,I e-mailed again reitering what I had previously written and advising that I would be contacting the Federal Trade Commission among various Federal agencies and consumer groups.

This resulted in an e-mail response advisng me to call a 416 area code number to get "set up" to receive the brush heads. I did so and to date (1) have been billed for the "shipping and handling" costs yet (2) have not received ANY free tooth brush heads.

I am fed up and will be contacting the FTC and others as appropriate.

Fred
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2002 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Toothbrushes-Amden-Corporation/Torrance-California-90502/Cybersonic-Toothbrushes-Amden-Corporation-ripoff-consumer-fraud-con-artists-Torrance-Cali-27358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Toothbrushes, Amden Corporation