Complaint Review: Cybersonic Tthbrush

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2002

• Reported By:Vero Beach FL
Cybersonic Tthbrush
685 West Victoria Street Dominquez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Tthbrush won't send my refund & they keep charging me!

I returned the product 2 weeks after receiving it. I have called every month for a refund. Instead of a refund they keep charging my account.

I have now paid in full for a product I returned directly after receing it. There customer service number no longer answers. I believe a class action suit is warrented here.

I will call my credit card company tomorrow to try to get these payments off. I am fuming mad. Please help

Arlyne Brozowski, Vero Beach, Florida

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-Tthbrush/Dominquez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-Tthbrush-wont-send-my-refund-they-keep-charging-me-13189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic Tthbrush