Complaint Review: Cybersonic oral (tooth brush) care

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 09, 2002

• Reported By:Springfield OR
Cybersonic oral (tooth brush) care
http://www.cybersonic.com Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic oral (tooth brush) care not honoring their replacement policy with me, sent back deffective product over 5 months ago. ripoff Dominguez Hills California

I would desperately like my replacement toothbrush back. I sent my deffective one in over 5 months ago. I also wrote them two times, and called several times, but the phone number seems to be old. I would at least like the current number to complain.

Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2002 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-oral-tooth-brush-care/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-oral-tooth-brush-care-not-honoring-their-replacement-policy-with-me-sent-bac-18446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic oral (tooth brush) care