Complaint Review: Cybersonic toothbrush, Amden Corp.

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:STATEN ISLAND NY
Cybersonic toothbrush, Amden Corp.
27132-b paseo espads suite 1225 san jaun capistrano, Ca. 92765 San Jaun Capistrano, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic toothbrush, Amden Corp. it was garbage, I returned it within the month allowed, and never received my refund. consumer rip-off fraud San Jaun Capistrano California

My wife purchased for me a Cybersonic toothbrush. When I tried it I realized that I could get a much better toothbrush for half the price,in other words "its garbage". so I returned it within the allowable month. I've yet to receive my refund, and it's been over a month since I returned it. I've called the company numerous times to no avail.

Gene
Staten Island,, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-toothbrush-Amden-Corp/San-Jaun-Capistrano-California-92675/Cybersonic-toothbrush-Amden-Corp-it-was-garbage-I-returned-it-within-the-month-allowed-17281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic toothbrush, Amden Corp.