Complaint Review: Cybersonic toothbrush

• Submitted: Thu, July 25, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, July 25, 2002

• Reported By:westminster ca
Cybersonic toothbrush
685 w. victoria st. Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic toothbrush is a ripoff. Dominguez Hills, California

Cybersonic is the most fraudulent company out there. It has been over a year and I still have not received my refund. I have made over 20 calls in the past year with promises that I should receive my refund any day now.

Welll, I never got it and I believe I will never get it. I just want to warn other people out there who plans on buying this product to think twice and don't make the mistake that I did by purchasing this bad product and not being able to get my money back.

Westminster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2002 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-toothbrush/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-toothbrush-is-a-ripoff-Dominguez-Hills-California-25343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic toothbrush