Complaint Review: Cybersonic toothbrush

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Cybersonic toothbrush
370 Amapola Ave. Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic toothbrush system ripoff

Irritated

I have the Cybersonic toothbrush system, also. I did buy mine from Cybersonic,but I get charged, on my credit card, but don't get the brush heads, or the whitning tubes. My agreement with them was for free brush heads for life. They didn't tell me they would keep sending me the whitner, at a cost of $13.95, every three months.

I receive my credit card bill, and have to TRY and reach them by phone, THAT'S A JOKE. You can't get through,or if you do , you are put on hold, for 10-15- or 20 min. I called my card co. and told them my problem. Three months ago they stopped pmt. on that order. I got another $13.95 charge, and told them about it again, STILL NO BRUSHES OR WHITNER.

I thought Cybersonic would get the message, but found out the card co. just writes the bill off if it's under $20.00. Called Cybersonic (7) seven times yesterday got message "call back later" Did finally get through and was put on hold for 20 min, finally I had to hang up.

Credit card co. said I should call BBB in my city.
I would like to git rid of Cybersonic, even if it means buying another brand of toothbrush, but I cant get rid of the $13.95 charge every three month's on my credit card. Card co. cannot terminate this bill. I guess the only way to stop payment on this bill is to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!!!!!
Signed ,
FRUSTRATED & MAD
11-29

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-toothbrush/Torrance-California/Cybersonic-toothbrush-system-ripoff-8382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic toothbrush