Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:oakland California
Cybersonic
4330 COMMERCE DR. BATAVIA NY, 1404 BATAVIA, New York U.S.A.

Cybersonic RIP-OFF! FRAUDELENT BILLING! DISHONEST FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! NEW YORK New York

I'm very upset because I ordered this product 3yrs ago I actually ordered 4 cybersonic toothbrush I only recieved 2 and all four were chargedto my acct.

Also I never revived my replacements toothbrushes for 3yrs ive been calling them and sending them letters and all they have done is ignore me. Everytime i call they hang up on me or put me on hold and never get back to me Im just very upset they are just wrong and mean and just so i wont go down to their level i wont say what I really think.

Karla
oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/BATAVIA-New-York-1404/Cybersonic-RIP-OFF-FRAUDELENT-BILLING-DISHONEST-FALSE-ADVERTISEMENT-NEW-YORK-New-York-116889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic