Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2002

• Reported By:Austin TX
Cybersonic
111 Watson Center Rd, Suite B Carson, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic No Customer Service, Overcharging Credit Card, Toothbrush Power DIED *UPDATE

*0:

*0: Call: (949) 240-3321 (A real Person)

#1. The 1800 number is not answered.
2. I called every location in CA and their numbers are not answered. I can't even leave a message. It says Call Back Later.
3. I have filed complaints with the CA and Texas Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau in Texas and CA.
4. The tootbrush power unit has died. With a 6 months left on the warranty I'm stuck with a dead toothbrush that cost a lot of money and I cant get customer service to respond. I am on hold right now with this # 1-310-834-3525. I want a full refund.
I was stupid and bought three of these units.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Carson-California-90745/Cybersonic-No-Customer-Service-Overcharging-Credit-Card-Toothbrush-Power-DIED-UPDATE-14128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic

#1 0

#2 0

#3 0

#4 0

#5 0

AUTHOR: - ()

Hi everyone! I know someone from this website said not to get my hopes up...But brother you don't know my God!
Anyway on March 11, 2002. Cybersonic replaced my toothbrush base and handle. All is well. The debits are working correctly on my credit card.
But I cannot get a refund.
So, my advice to everyone is, pray that God brings Justice...and he will.

#6 0

Call: (949) 240-3321 (A real Person)

AUTHOR: - ()

Just talked to Misty and told her I wanted a refund and to return this defective toothbrush and to stop sending the replacement brushes. She said she would take care of it. We'll see. I'm calling VISA now to cancel the charges. That ought to jerk a live reaction.