- Report: #14128
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cybersonic
Cybersonic111 Watson Center Rd, Suite B Carson, California U.S.A.
Cybersonic No Customer Service, Overcharging Credit Card, Toothbrush Power DIED *UPDATE
*0: Call: (949) 240-3321 (A real Person)
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. I called every location in CA and their numbers are not answered. I can't even leave a message. It says Call Back Later.
3. I have filed complaints with the CA and Texas Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau in Texas and CA.
4. The tootbrush power unit has died. With a 6 months left on the warranty I'm stuck with a dead toothbrush that cost a lot of money and I cant get customer service to respond. I am on hold right now with this # 1-310-834-3525. I want a full refund.
I was stupid and bought three of these units.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Carson-California-90745/Cybersonic-No-Customer-Service-Overcharging-Credit-Card-Toothbrush-Power-DIED-UPDATE-14128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.