Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Mon, May 20, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, May 20, 2002

• Reported By:Walnut CA
Amden Corporation 1111 WATSON CENTER RD. Unit Carson, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic ripoff waste of time Carson California

I finally got my toothbrush heads. The thing is, I looked on my credit card bill and I was charged. This is stupid...I shouldn't be charged again. I was charged twice.

Anyhow, I called Cybersonic...and the lady there was very nice. I think they're trying to get their act together...we'll see if my credit card bill still has the amount of $5.03. If not...I'm going to have to call back and waste more time.

Walnut, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2002 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Carson-California-90745/Cybersonic-ripoff-waste-of-time-Carson-California-21208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic