Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Fri, June 28, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, June 28, 2002

• Reported By:Chicago IL
Cybersonic
685 W. Victoria St. Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush I wish I never heard of these loser jagoffs!! the business that doesn't give a dam evil dirt bags ripoff business from hell Dominguez Hills California

My husband ordered this damn thing, and I'd like to strangle him for it. I told him if he ever does something like this again, our marriage is over!

He and I and his family have called these bastards (with similar results to what I read here today). We've been trying since before Christmas to cancel this piece of CRAP, but at Christmas it was so popular that all operators were busy, 24 hours a day. GIVE ME A FLIPPING BREAK! When I finally did get through, I too got hung up on. We've gotten package after package of whitener, enough to choke a horse.

We've written letters of cancellation that have done us no good(because you know you can cancel at any time!)...what a laugh. I have a feeling that if these losers aren't stopped, even after we die we will still be receiving whitener in the mail.

We've tried returning to sender, and it just keeps coming and coming. My hubby made the even bigger mistake of letting them charge it to his credit card. Try getting it cancelled from your credit card...good times!

I hate these people and I'm not giving up....it's personal now!!

Catherine
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2002 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-I-wish-I-never-heard-of-these-loser-jagoffs-the-business-that-does-23627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic