Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2002

• Reported By:
Cybersonic
685 W. Victoria Street Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush, can't get refund.

I called repeatedly to get a RA# for return of the toothbrush I had purchased on 9/7/01 The toothbrush quit working after one week and I decided to return it. On 10/2/01 after many days of trying to get through on 800 #, I finally reached an Antonio at 8:40 PM, (central daylight time) only to be told that computers were down and he would call me the next day.

Well, I waited most of the day and never got his call. Finally at 5:55 PM, cdt (again after much time on hold) I reached a Loretta who gave me an RA# for the return. I told her very clearly that this was a return and I wanted my credit card credited, which she assured me would occur once you had received the product back. Per the US Postal Service form 3811 return card they did indeed receive this back on 10/9/01 and someone with the initials PP signed for it. Now, here is the problem, they are still billing my credit card for this and still sending me unwanted merchandise and then charging my credit card for it.

When I returned the toothbrush, I assumed that all future shipments of tooth brush heads and whitener would also be canceled. When I received my latest statement from Capitol One I went ballistic. I spoke with a Paul in disputes at Capitol One and then once again tried to call Cybersonic and once again after close to an hour on hold reached a Randy @8:40pm (central standard time) on 1/4/02. I tried to explain all of this to him and he took my work and home number and said he would have someone call me Monday to see about reversing the charges as there was no-one in that department right now. I can't tell you how I hope and pray that someone does call me this time, because I am not spending another hour on hold to get the run around once again.

But, since I really have no expectation of receiving this call, I am writing this letter and mailing it to the only address I have for them. I am also sending copies to Capitol One and to the Better Business Bureau in their area as I am convinced that they are not the least bit reputable in their dealings with returns and credits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-cant-get-refund-10777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic