• Report: #19339

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2002

• Reported By:midlothian tx
Cybersonic
685 W Victoria St Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic aka Amden Corporation automatic billings to cr card for unauthorized purchases every 6 months Dominguez Hills California

I purchased four sonic toothbrushes in the summer of 2000 for Xmas gifts. Since that time, I have received brushes, bleach and replacement heads every six months and this company charges my credit card $49.95. Every six months I fight with my credit card company to get the charges taken off, return the brushes, etc and tell Cybersonic that I do not want any replacements. Today, it happened again. My solution is that I am cancelling my credit card which I have had for 30 years because I am tired of this hassle.

Carol
Midlothian, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2002 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-aka-Amden-Corporation-automatic-billings-to-cr-card-for-unauthorized-purchases-19339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic