Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2002

• Reported By:Ridgeland MS
Cybersonic
685 W. Victoria St. Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic toothbrush consumer ripoff scam

I ordered a Cybersonic toothbrush back in August and did receive the toothbrush. At the time I was told that I would receive free replacement heads for the life of the toothbrush. On December 3, 2001 I was charged $22.65 for the "FREE" replacement heads.

When I called to find out why I was charged so much I was told that I had asked to have whitening gel sent every three months also. I disputed the bill and was told that I would receive a refund in 2 to 3 business days. I have never received the replacement heads and after 12 phone calls, each of which I am given another excuse as to why I have not received my refund, I still have not received my money back.

I spoke to someone at Cybersonic on 1/3/02 and was told that the refund was issued on 12/10/01 and she couldn't understand why I had not received it yet, but that she would reprocess the claim and I should see it on my next statement. So a refund that I was told would take 2 to 3 days will probably take over 60. I am going to let my financial institution handle the dispute and was told that my money would be back within 14 days. This company is the worst that I have ever dealt with. Don't let them get you too.

Ramona
Ridgeland MS

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/Cybersonic-toothbrush-consumer-ripoff-scam-10645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic