Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2002

• Reported By:deadwood sd
685 W. Victoria Street Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

cybersonic toothbrush rip-off

On Jan 30, 2001, I purchased a cybersonic toothbrush from the Cybersonic company of Dominguez Hills, CA., for a total price of $108.70. In less than a years' time the brush was beginning to run out of juice and its case had begun to crack. I was a little disappointed in the delivery of the brushes that were supposed to come every three months. So to begin my nightmare in cybersonic hell, I contacted the company by e-mail to see how they would address my problems. I actually received a response on how I should send my toothbrush in and they would send a new one out right away. The replacement brushes would show up shortly. So I sent in my cybersonic brush on Jan 14, 2002, insured and the whole works. I checked and it had gotten there on Jan 28, 2002.
That was the last I was to hear form the Cybersonic company. They do not answer their phone even if you stay on hold for an hour. Their e-mail address does not go through either. I have not had any success in being able to contact these rip-off artist since my first intial contact in Dec,2001. Beware of these con-artists.
Deadwood SD

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/cybersonic-toothbrush-rip-off-15047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic