Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Sat, June 02, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, June 02, 2001

• Reported By:Millersville MD
Cybersonic
370 Amapola Ave, Ste. 102 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush Free Replacement Brush Scam

On the recommendation of a highly-trusted friend, I purchased the Cybersonic Toothbrush from an Internet vendor, DentalMart. I love the brush, but when I attempted to activate the free-brush replacement program, I was told that since I hadn't purchased the brush directly from Cybersonic, it would not be honored.

The enclosed brochure that came with my brush stated nothing about having to purchase my my toothbrush from Cybersonic to get the free replacements. Since Cybersonic warrants the product and since they were the one who inserted the brochure informing me of the program in the original packaging, I'm furious that they want me to pay $14.95 plus shipping and handling for brush head replacements that would have cost me $4.65 with the program.

Their customer service is apalling! I'll never purchase another thing from them as long as I live and suggest that you RUN, as fast as you can, to some other more honest company for your future dental care products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Torrance-California-90501-1475/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-Free-Replacement-Brush-Scam-5326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic