Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2002

• Reported By:
370 Amapola, Ste, 102 Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic Toothbrush defective product Torrance California

I have a Cybersonic toothbrush handle that malfunctioned in less than 6 months of use. I have been unable to reach customer service for a replacement. Nonworking phone numbers, long waits onhold, etc. I gave up until I found this web site!

I have read the complaints of others here and have decided to take Kendall's lead and become pro-active is solving my problem. I have filed reports with the California Attorney General's Office and California Department of Consumer Affairs. I'm certain that their ammunition is much more powerful than mine. I'll keep you posted with the outcome.

Novinger, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2002 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Torrance-California-90501/Cybersonic-Toothbrush-defective-product-Torrance-California-18793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic