Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Sat, June 15, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, June 15, 2002

• Reported By:Pelham NH
Cybersonic
370 Amapola Ave. Suite 102 Torrance, CA Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic ripoff Torrance California

I purchased a cybersonic toothbrush a year ago and returned the unit within 30 days due to dissatisfaction.

My credit card was finally credited for the purchase after many calls and letters.

Unfortunately, I continue to receive and get charged for replacement brushes for a system I do not own.

It is extremely difficult to reach a "live" person via telephone, and when I succeed, I'm told my account will be credited and the shipments and charges will cease.

This has not happened.

Again, I have disputed the charges with my credit card company and have been told they are unable to honor the dispute due to insufficient information. Specific dates of cancellation are necessary to proceed with the dispute.

I'm in a "catch 22" position.

Jo-Ann
Pelham, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2002 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Torrance-California-90501/Cybersonic-ripoff-Torrance-California-22778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic