Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2001

• Reported By:Studio City CA
Torrance, California U.S.A.

Major Complaints with Cybersonic rip off their heads

This company is the reason people are afraid to order products over the Internet.

I received one of their toothbrushes as a gift and went to the website to order more brush heads. They give you a list of products to order and, while I only selected the brush heads, they automatically select the entire system as a default.

To make matters worse, the next screen didn't even summurize my order. It just said the order was taken, my card was charged, and the entire system would be sent to me.

Any way to cancel on the website? Forget it. So after spending about a half hour on the phone, I was told that the order couldn't be cancelled until it was "processed" and that shortly after being processed, it would be shipped.

I won't get into all the horrible details, but suffice to say that I spent the next three days trying to find that small window between "processed" and "shipped" and got a different story every time I called.

In the end, the package did arrive at my door and now I am fighting to avoid paying shipping charges over an item I begged to cancel. These people have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. They are RIP-OFF ARTISTS. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Torrance-California/Major-Complaints-with-Cybersonic-rip-off-their-heads-1034804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic