Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Reported By:
Cybersonic
Nationwide U.S.A.

Cybersonic toothbrush Ripoff

I purchased a cybersonic in Jan. 2002. It worked great for about two days. I have been trying to contact customer service ever since it broke and all I get is a recording that due to the extreme popularity of the product they can't answer your call. Then it tells you to call back between 6am and 8am pacific time when the volume of calls is lower and you still can't get through. I put my speaker phone on and was on hold for over 45 mins. and still nobody answered. I tried to call the shopping network I purchased the brush from and they said I had to deal directly with the company. If anyone knows how to get in touch with this company I would like to know.
George

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/nationwide/Cybersonic-toothbrush-Ripoff-13869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic