Complaint Review: Cybertania,Inc.-myfreepaysite- Wpi Ifriends Internet

• Submitted: Thu, July 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By:Mazatlan, Sinaloa Other
Cybertania,Inc.-myfreepaysite- Wpi Ifriends Internet
P.O. Box 465 Glenview, Illinois U.S.A.

Cybertania,Inc.-myfreepaysite- Wpi Ifriends Internet Unathorized billing to my creditcard Glenview Illinois

* : Reply from iFriends

I searched myfreepay.com and was directed to join, ifriends internet, which I did. After checking out the webite I canceled and was told I would be charged a $1.00 fee for having checked out the site. I was charged the $1.00 but have since be billed $4.97 which I did'nt notice on my statement, my fault, and now have a "pending charge" of $19.99 from wpi ifriends internet. Have contacted my bank and waiting for a resolution, however, the charges from ifriends are unathorized.

Pancho
Mazatlan, Sinaloa
Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CybertaniaInc-myfreepaysite-Wpi-Ifriends-Internet/Glenview-Illinois-60025/CybertaniaInc-myfreepaysite-Wpi-Ifriends-Internet-Unathorized-billing-to-my-creditcard-472590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybertania,Inc.-myfreepaysite- Wpi Ifriends Internet

#1

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Sarah - (U.S.A.)

The day after Pancho posted his complaint below, he called our Customer Care center.  He asked that his account with the iFriends service be cancelled and that all charges be refunded.  This was promptly done.  All charges have been refunded, and Pancho was given a cancellation number for his records.

Pancho created his account with the iFriends service, and then used the account to access premium areas of the website.  The charges were clearly stated in advance and Pancho chose to purchase the services that he used.

We appreciate Pancho calling us directly to resolve the issue.  If he has any further questions, we encourage him to contact us again.  From Mexico, the number to call is 001-561-656-0500 (regular long-distance charges will apply).