• Report: #52053

Complaint Review: Cydcor, AAA Marketing, Cardinal Communications, Pinnicale International, Destiny Adversting, Granton

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By:KC Kansas
, Kansas U.S.A.

Cydcor, AAA Marketing, Cardinal Communications, Pinnicale International, Destiny Adversting, Granton Pyrmid Scheme, Dishonest, Cheating, Lying Kansas & Missouri

*General Comment: aaa marketing

I wanted to thank all those who reported this company to ripoffreports.com. I too have gone to interviews with varying names such as AAA Crown Marketing, Destiny, Cardinal Communications, Pinnacle International. These companies where fishy from the begining. I wish I would have read this reports before I went on numeruous interviews with all the above mentioned companies. Thank GOD I never took one of these jobs. They misrepresented themeselves and I am glad I found about them.

I did however find these reports and will NEVER go on one of those interviews again. I have also contacted NBC and my local news stations about this company and it's unethical behaviors. I URGE URGE URGE you all to do the same thing!!!!!

Please! Tell everyone you know about this company. As a graduate in May, the job market sucks and they are going to be taking advantage of these young people like us left and right! ACT!!!!

Tell your local news! Tell NBC! Tell FOX! Let them know so we can expose this terrible company and no one else can get hurt.

A
KC, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2003 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cydcor-AAA-Marketing-Cardinal-Communications-Pinnicale-International-Destiny-Adversting-Granton/Kansas/Cydcor-AAA-Marketing-Cardinal-Communications-Pinnicale-International-Destiny-Adverstin-52053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cydcor, AAA Marketing, Cardinal Communications, Pinnicale International, Destiny Adversting, Granton

#1 General Comment

aaa marketing

AUTHOR: erick - (United States of America)

I too was scamed by this company.  It's hard to track them down on this wb site.  I found the complaint your talking about by using advantage marketing rather than aaa marketing. They have gone by many company names but the scam is the same. I was given different names than most of the complaints as far as who they spoke to.  However the phone numbers (after research) is the same companey they just change info around.  I am going to put my complaint with the others under advantage marketing.  Its a scam.