Complaint Review: Cydcor - DS-Max - Stafford Business Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Norfolk Virginia
Cydcor - DS-Max - Stafford Business Solutions
1100 E. Hector St. Conshohocken, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Cydcor - DS-Max, Stafford Business Solutions Beware!! Philadelphia residents of Stafford Business solutions. It was MC Marketing Solutions beforehand. A Cydcor office scam. Conshohocken Pennsylvania

I found these rip-off reports about a week ago when I was using my computer at work and found a company I used to work for, MC Marketing solutions. I worked for the company a little more than 3 years ago. What a bunch of a-holes! Rob, his tall jackass friend and of course the manager, Shane.

My expierence there, even if it was only a little more than a month, was horrible. Long hours on commision only, being told you don't listen if you can't sell some crappy business supplies, gas prices, the retarded games in the morning and the even more retarded bell ceremony at night. I'm not going to tell the entire story because you've read it on every other cydcor rip off report. There is a lot of good feedback. I even read that Shane had to quit the bussines and his buddies Rob and the tall guy (I can't remember his name) couldn't make it either. Sometimes, bad things happen to bad people. (If you call that bad)

Ok anyway, I just want everyone in the Philadelphia region to know that MC Marketing Solutions changed there name to Stafford Business Solutions. They are doing the same thing to the same people. I looked at their website and it was very vauge. Do not even go near this company unless you want to get completely used and abused.

Even though I live in VA now and its been about 3 years since I worked for those effers. I want to warn everyone dont go anywhere near Stafford Business Solutions!

Cameron
Norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cydcor-DS-Max-Stafford-Business-Solutions/Conshohocken-Pennsylvania-19428/Cydcor-DS-Max-Stafford-Business-Solutions-Beware-Philadelphia-residents-of-Stafford-B-306834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cydcor - DS-Max - Stafford Business Solutions