contrary

Complaint Review: Cymax Stores Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 29, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 29, 2010

• Reported By: Christine — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Cymax Stores Inc.

Cymax Stores Inc. DiningRoomStation (a division of Cymax) Completely false advertising. 2 for 1 sale was a downright lie! Internet

I recently purchased dining room chairs online after finding what I believed was a great deal. The product description clearly stated that the sale price of $144.48 included "two chairs" though these would have to be purchased in multiples of two.

I happily ordered 4 sets which would give me 8 chairs. Or so I thought.

When the shipment arrived I was surprised to find only 4 chairs. Upon calling customer service at Cymax Stores Inc. I was told that even though the online wording was misleading (ie. a big fat lie!) the price tag was only for 1 chair.

Extremely annoyed and not wanting to give these folks my hard earned cash, I decided to return the chairs. Turns out not only would I have to pay for the pickup and delivery but a restocking fee as well. What a rip off!

Consumers - beware of any and all Cymax Stores online!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2010 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-Stores-Inc/internet/Cymax-Stores-Inc-DiningRoomStation-a-division-of-Cymax-Completely-false-advertising-2-645769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax Stores Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC