• Report: #802053

• Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: rruzrname — Seattle Washington United States of America
Cymax Stores
21586 Atlantic Blvd Unit 140 Sterling, Virginia United States of America

Cymax Stores Cymax unreachable, unresponsive, not issuing refund Sterling, Virginia

I waited for shipping information about the product I had ordered for almost two weeks. Finally I tried calling them. I was on hold waiting to speak to someone for 45 minutes. When I finally spoke to someone, I was disconnected before she could give me any information. Every time I tried to call back I had to wait on hold for 45 minutes to an hour, only to have my call dropped with no explanation as to why. After this happened a few times, the number I called to reach them previously, mysteriously stopped going through at all, so I couldn't even wait on hold for hours anymore. I tried contacting them by email and was vaguely told there was a problem with my order. I asked for an estimated shipping date. No further communication was ever made. I wrote again to express my dissatisfaction with the service and cancel my order. I got a confirmation of my order cancelation emailed back. Three weeks later I have still not received a refund and or been contacted by them or had anyone respond to my questions about my refund. Life is short. I resent having my time waisted in this way. I will never use this company again and will make every effort to warn others of their bad business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-Stores/Sterling-Virginia-20166/Cymax-Stores-Cymax-unreachable-unresponsive-not-issuing-refund-Sterling-Virginia-802053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax Stores