Complaint Review: Cymax Stores

• Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Eric — Houston Texas United States of America
Cymax Stores

Cymax Stores Back Back Backorder and No you cannot canel your order Internet

I placed an order on 10/05/09 for an a $871.00 Oak Curio Cabinet. I waited a few weeks for a tracking number and then called. I got the famous it should be shipping any day. I called the following week to get back order until 11/02/09. I called the week of 11/02/09 to get hmm still on back order. On 11/06/07 I called BillMeLater to file a dispute for a charge that I have been billed for and they want payment for something I have not received. They removed the charge from my account. I called 11/10/09 to get an update on shipping and still not tracking info. I told them I need to cancel this order then. Guess what they found tracking info. I said to bad I want to cancel this order. They told me I could not. I said YES I can. I have notified BillMeLater and the have removed all charges and closed that account number for me so they can not charge me. I have read returns and/or damage goods are even worse to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-Stores/internet/Cymax-Stores-Back-Back-Backorder-and-No-you-cannot-canel-your-order-Internet-522452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax Stores