Complaint Review: Cymax Stores

• Updated: Thu, April 07, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle — Watertown Massachusetts United States of America
Cymax Stores

Cymax Stores Internet Ripoff...VERY poor customer service!!! , Internet

I don't typically write reviews like this, but I am so frustrated and annoyed that I feel like I have no other choice. I ordered a daybed from Cymax on 3/8/11 and was charged the same day. I received my shipping order information on 3/18/11. On March 25th only the linkspring was delivered, no bed frame. I immediately contacted Cymax's customer service and spoke with a very nice woman who aplogized and assured me that I would receive an email on 3/29/11 with new shipping information for the rest of my order. When 3/29/11 came and went without an email I again contacted customer service on 3/30/11. I was again assured that I would receive an email on with shipping information on 3/31/11. Again 3/31/11 came and went without an email. On 4/1/11I again called and after being on the phone for more than 30 minutes and being told yet again that in 2-3 business days I would receive an email with a new shipping number, I asked to speak with a supervisor.

After being advised that they were experiencing  high call volume, the CSA suggested I leave my name and number and a supervisor would call me back. I asked when I should expect a return call and was told within 2-3 business days. At that point, I told the CSA that I would hold and after a few minutes I was disconnected!! I called back and was put through to a supervisor named Rick L. who assured me that he would investigate and get back to me. I asked when should I expect to hear back from him- he stated either later that day or on Monday, 4/4/11.

As of today, 4/7/11, I have yet to hear back from Rick L. I have left 3 voicemails for  him asking for a return phone call updating the status of my order and have not received the courtesy of a return call. This is quite simply unacceptable and extremely poor business practice! I feel as though I am being ripped off and that the company is simply running a scam based on the reviews from other Cymax customers, it doesn't seem that I am alone in this experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-Stores/internet/Cymax-Stores-Internet-RipoffVERY-poor-customer-service-Internet-715010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax Stores