Complaint Review: Cymax stores

• Reported By: Eniko — New milford New Jersey
Cymax stores
Internet USA

Cymax stores Do not buy from these thieves!!!! Internet

I purchased a loveseat from cymax on july 3rd and three minutes later cancelled the order. I repeat, i cancelled the order three minutes after placing it. I received an automated email saying that they have to review my request and will let me know if it is granted. The store is closed during weekend hours so i had to wait till the next monday to call. I was informed by an unintelligent customer service agent that they have to wait for the manufacturer's ok to cancel the order because they might have shipped it already! I said to this moron that the order was cancelled three minutes after it was placed and they were closed anyway so thats not humanly possible. I got nowhere with him. he said they will look into it and will call me. Nobody called. I called them again same thing, but they told me the item was not shipped, and they are willing to cancel. Three days later on their site my order was still in process and money was not returned. I called again, this guy canxelled order and sent email saying that it is indeed cancelled and im getting my refund within 3-5 business days!!! Now its two weeks later and i still do not have my money back! These people are crooks and tieves and im reporting them everywhere i can!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-stores/internet/Cymax-stores-Do-not-buy-from-these-thieves-Internet-1162292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax stores