Complaint Review: Cymax

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: CymaxSucks — Durham North Carolina
Internet USA

Cymax Cymax did what!? Internet

I ordered an Ave 6 wall street sectional from Cymax because they were having a spring sale where you could get 10% off...YAY!  So I decided to use a prepaid Visa card because it had my refund money up there (you know the ones you receive when you don't get a refund check or a direct deposit).  Bad sign number one their website would not allow me to use the card and then pay any remaining balance, kind of how you would do if you used a gift card.  So I said to myself there is more than one way to skin a cat, so I decided to call and place my order.  Everything was fine and the payment went through or so the gentlemen on the phone said.  5 minutes later they sent an email saying my order had been cancelled due to their system saying fradulent charges on my card...really on a prepaid Visa!?  So I check the card balance and it says $0.00 remaining, so now they have my money tied up due to a card hold.  When I asked when will I receive my money they said I need to check with the bank I asked what bank should I go to for a prepaid card?  But of course they could not tell me.  I asked if they took gift cards or anything of the sort because I really wanted to use the money on the card.  The guy told me to go buy something off Amazon because they do gift cards...REALLY!  Needless to say that once I get my money back from this piece of junk company I will NEVER even attempt to buy any of their over priced junk ever again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax/internet/Cymax-Cymax-did-what-Internet-1146674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax