Complaint Review: Cymax

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: Ralf — Corpus Christi Texas
Internet USA

Cymax Stores Cymax is cheating me - I paid - 1 item broken & 1 item missing and they are not refunding - Beware of this company on the N/A Internet

I paid for 2 items (2 night stands) 1 arrived broken and 1 was never shipped. First they forgot my order. After I called 1 month later, than 1 was shipped - nobody even knew about it.

Bad Business

Next after my call I got 10 days later 1 night stand delivered ($375.00), it is broken and scratched up. Nightsand number 2 ($375.00) has not shown up to this day (even though I have reported it missing and cancelled the order).

Bad Business

Now I have 1 broken nightstand and 1 which is not here.

Bad Business

I have cancelled the order for the 1 missing nightstand and want the broken one picked up. I wanted a full refund (normal request right)?

Bad Business

Cymax has informed me they are investigating 1 nightstand (after severall e-mails and many calls) and I have to bring the other to a local donation place get a receipt and fax it in (in my age this is not that easy) -- they should send a call tag and have it picked up.

Bad Business

I am out $750.00 Dollars and get 1 e-mail per week promissing resolution - nothing it is 2 month now.

Bad Business and a Bad Company

Buyer Beware - Do not buy from them -cymax.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax/internet/Cymax-Stores-Cymax-is-cheating-me-I-paid-1-item-broken-1-item-missing-and-they-are-1138344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax