Complaint Review: Cymax.com

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: Bo P — Los Angeles California
Cymax.com
12020 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Reston, Virginia USA

Cymax.com Bush Collection a division of Cymax.com I purchased home office furniture on line Saturday, September 7, 2013, I attempted to cancel the order after I realized the incorrect sizes were ordered but all attempts by online or phone proved to be hopeless. I immediately called Monday morning and spoke to Kirdran about canceling the order and he stated it was canceled. Also, I inquired about where it was shipping from and was told it was coming from PA. Reston Virginia

I ordered home office furniture from Cymax.com and attempted to cancel the order the same day online Saturday, September 7, 2013. I called first thing Monday, Septmber 9, 20103 and spoke with Kirdran about canceling the order and he stated the order was cancelled. He also confirmed that their web site was down in the ability of a customer to cancel an order online. Also, I asked him where the order was coming from and was told it was coming from PA. I called back again on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 and spoke with Sid who stated that the order was canceled and would receive a refund in 3 to 10 days.

On Wedneday, September 11,2013, to my surprise a Fedex truck pulled up to my door attempting to deliver the merchandise. I refused the order and immediately call Cymax and was told that my request from Monday had been denied because the merchandise had been shipped. I informed them that I was within the three days to cancel an order accordi ng to the Federal Trade Commision guidelines. I called everyday in regards to my refund and was told by Ritu that my refund would only be $615.46 due to $94.85 restocking fee, $94.85 out going shipping fee even though they advertised free shipping, $94.85 return shipment fee. This is an unethical company with deceptive business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymaxcom/Reston-Virginia-20191/Cymaxcom-Bush-Collection-a-division-of-Cymaxcom-I-purchased-home-office-furniture-on-li-1086786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax.com