Complaint Review: Cyndi Crawford Meaningful Beauty

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl — Lynn Massachusetts United States of America
Cyndi Crawford Meaningful Beauty
POBox 11448 Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Cyndi Crawford Meaningful Beauty Fraudulent Billing, Collection Agency, Blemish on Credit Report Des Moines, Iowa

In November of 2010 I saw an infomercial on tv about Cyndi Crawford Meaningful Beauty clensing line, I ordered it and made my first installment over the phone and then 3 additional payments until it was paid, in December of 2011 after using the product I did not like it as my skin is very sensitive, I called Meaningful Beauty toll free number and said that I wanted to cancel did not like the product, I made my payments and paid for the shipment in full,

there was a 60 day money back guarantee which I did not pursue I again paid for the package in full, I started receiving invoices from them for $149.00 I sent back the many invoices stating that I had cancelled and have not received anything nor do I want to receive any more of this prouct, I received a notice from the Northshore Collection Agency stating that I owe $149.00

when I called them they informed me that I received a shipment in July 18, 2011 in which I did not the collection agency advised that I should call meaningful beauty, I called Meaningful Beauty and they stated could not do anything about it...These mail order compaies cannot get away with this, They completely disregarded my phone call of cancellation, and then to claim they sent me another beauty package that I received which I did not. Now I am suppose to fight these people and cannot get anywhere with the Collection Agency or with Meaningful Beauty,

this is also now on my credit report, be ware when ordering from infomercials, most of these people get paid through what they sell, to blatantly bill me after cancellation notice and to state that I received something on a specific date is outrageous, when asked if I could get a copy of the signature, that signed for this I was told I could not. I will now spend endless time that I do not have to get this rectified because of someones incompetence

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyndi-Crawford-Meaningful-Beauty/Des-Moines-Iowa-50336-1448/Cyndi-Crawford-Meaningful-Beauty-Fraudulent-Billing-Collection-Agency-Blemish-on-Credit-867720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyndi Crawford Meaningful Beauty