Complaint Review: Cynergy Eliminink

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Cynergy Eliminink
Pensacola, Florida United States of America

Cynergy Eliminink Eliminink Tattoo removal left a keloid scar on my body that I will have forever Pensacola, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I'm seeing results.

*General Comment: Unfortunate, however probably no one's fault.

*Consumer Suggestion: Probably the practitioner, not the product

I had the Elilminink procedure done last Aug and it's been a nightmare for me. I am actually going to take them to court. Within days I noticed something wasn't right as my skin was coming out in chunks. I sent the person who did the procedure a text picture of it (pictures don't do it justice) and she said to rub the oil on it. Weeks went by and I still didn't feel it was healing properly and I called her again and set up a time to come in to see her. She took a picture and told me it was healing up nicely. I took her word and hoped it would scab up soon. Well, it never did. I went in one more time and she told me it was fine. I finally called to tell her I was going to the doctor because something was wrong. My doctor told me it was a keloid scar and recommended I went to the dermatologist. I went for one steroid injection and we made an appointment for me to come back. When I got there I fully expected another injection. He told me he couldn't do anymore and that was as good as it was going to get. I was BEYOND disappointed and let him and his nurse know. He had to explain to me that it would collapse and there was nothing he could do. I asked about plastic surgery and he told me I could but it might end up looking worse. I was devastated. I am stuck with this ugly thing for the rest of my life.

Don't make the same mistake I did by using Eliminink. You could develop a scar for the rest of your life and you need to know that up front.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cynergy-Eliminink/Pensacola-Florida-/Cynergy-Eliminink-Eliminink-Tattoo-removal-left-a-keloid-scar-on-my-body-that-I-will-have-660194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cynergy Eliminink

I'm seeing results.

AUTHOR: ChristinaTX - ()

I'm sorry you had a rough experience with this product. I am not associated with Eliminink in any way, however I am in the process of tattoo removal. My experience with Eliminink is going very well so far. The tattoo has faded significantly and there is no scarring. I mean like ZERO scarring. I did what the nurse told me to do regarding aftercare and my skin looks great. I'm excited and eager to have my second procedure done. To the consumer who had a bad experience, I'm sorry. But to Cynergy, thank you so much for making a great and AFFORDABLE product. Truly a lifesaver. (:

#2 General Comment

Unfortunate, however probably no one's fault.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I was looking for information about eliminink when I found this ripoff report. I looked up keloid scars and found that they can be caused by a multitude of things including an injury, or acne, or even spontaneously. I'm sure your unfortunate reaction was not because of the eliminink product nor because of the person providing the tattoo removal service considering that something as simple as acne could cause this kind of scarring. From medicine.net it says that some people may be more prone to getting these scars than others. Sorry to hear your story, but I think it's more likely that no one is to blame.

Reference: http://www.medicinenet.com/keloid/article.htm

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Probably the practitioner, not the product

AUTHOR: Ellenart - (United States of America)

I was just trained in the application of this product. I have been doing permanent cosmetics for 10 years now and I have seen some real messes come in my door. Just as with any product, it must be used properly for it to work. I suspect the very unfortunate results you obtained from this product had to do with the practitioner's handling of it rather than the product itself. I am aware that these results can happen. I am also aware there is technique which can avoid it. I will not be selling this service until I have practiced (conservatively) on friends who are volunteers. It is not applied in the same way as a tattoo or permanent cosmetics. This could be the mistake that the practitioner made. Unfortunately, you probably cannot sue either the company or the practitioner because of the paperwork you likely signed, but I know of suits against permanent makeup technicians that worked so you can sure try. I surely would.