Complaint Review: Cynergy Telecom, LLC

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Sam G — Roswell Georgia
Cynergy Telecom, LLC
4900 Ivey Road Acworth, Georgia USA

Cynergy Telecom, LLC Cynergy Telecom Management, Jeff Cohen, Mike Emanuelo, TotalNet, Total Network Solutions Stole $36,000 after canceling my "partner" contract, blew up service installations for my customers Acworth Georgia

Cynergy Telecom will assure you they are unbiased, that they make telecom recommendations based on their "extensive experience" and the unique needs of your business. They will tell you that they are their customers advocate. They will claim they measure their success on their ability to "hold the carriers accountable" (the carriers that will actually be providing your service) not by how much they are paid by the carriers they recommend. They will claim their service won't cost you anything, or in their words, is "free for their customers"

I have learned first hand that all of the assurances, claims and promises they make are not true. None of them.

The reality is they actually make carrier recommendations & telecom service recommendations based on which carrier will pay them the most money. They made promises to my customers they had no intention of keeping, accepting no responsibility after they caused my customers voice & internet services to go down, even lost my customers published main phone numbers. Cynergy Telecom has ruined my credibility with 5 of my customers.

After I called Cynergy Telecom's "customer service" to get a long list of issues resolved on behalf of my customers, I received a letter from Mike Emanuelo (a co-founder of Cynergy Telecom LLC) stating that he was canceling my partner contract because of some fabricated story about hiring his employees. I have never hired or even attempted to hire, any Cynergy employee. After witnessing the catastrophe each of my customers experienced working with Cynergy Telecom, there is no reason to hire their employees.

Based on the contract I signed with Cynergy Telecom, I am due more than a $1,000 per month for the next 36 months at minimum. By canceling my contract for no legitimate reason whatsoever (less than 120 days after I signed it mind you) Cynergy has stolen more than $36,000 from me and my customers.

Work with them at your own risk. They will blow up your communications services, and because the telecom carriers actually don't like working with Cynergy for obvious reasons, they will actually impede your company's ability to act on its own behalf.

The Cynergy Telecom company slogan should be "We won't take any responsibility, but we will take your money"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cynergy-Telecom-LLC/Acworth-Georgia-30101/Cynergy-Telecom-LLC-Cynergy-Telecom-Management-Jeff-Cohen-Mike-Emanuelo-TotalNet-Tot-1101196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cynergy Telecom, LLC