Complaint Review: Cynthia L Jordan

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Cynthia — Berry Creek California
Cynthia L Jordan
70 Berryessa Ln Berry Creek, CA 95916 , Select State/Province USA

Cynthia L Jordan E-Cigarette, keeps sending me stuff I didn't order. made a one time order with debet card and now they take money out of my bank acct, with out my knowleg, They refuse to stop. Miami Beach Fl

I order one time only, refill filters for my e-cigarette kit that I won, but now I know it was a setup. I gave them my debet card number for my order, now they keep sending me filters I did not order and taking it out of my Bank Acct. It doesn't matter if you send it back or not they keep sending out to you and take your money from your bank acct. Now I have to close my acct and get a new one..This cost me money and time I don't have. This is the biggest ripoff. Never again well I buy on line again..Please shut this company down....They have taken Hundreds of dollars from me.

Cynthia L

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cynthia-L-Jordan/Select-StateProvince/Cynthia-L-Jordan-E-Cigarette-keeps-sending-me-stuff-I-didnt-order-made-a-one-time-orde-1125457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cynthia L Jordan