Complaint Review: Cytec Payout Financial Inc, Cytec, Group Of Publishers Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2009

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Cytec Payout Financial Inc, Cytec, Group Of Publishers Sweepstakes
1930 Signature Way Calgary, Alberta Canada

Cytec Payout Financial Inc, Cytec, Group Of Publishers Sweepstakes, Cytec Engineered Materials SENT A CHECK, BIG SCAM, LOTTERY WINNER NOT TRUE, WON $75,000, SENT $2980 CHECK Calgary Alberta

So like most americans today, my husband and I are going through the roughest financial time we've ever encountered, not to mention the recent passing of my father caused my husband's job loss which was our ONLY INCOME....then ONE day, I get a check in the mail, A REAL FREAKIN CHECK (i thought) but unfortunately we VERY recently were hit a different kind of scam and were already out by quite a bit of money, so I figured this was probably a scam too but the check is seriously a real check! NOOOO IT'S NOT! They said I won a $75,000 prize from a drawing in Las Vegas (where i've never been) and that once I cash the $2980 check they sent me that I can claim my prize.

Well I called and nobody answered so I went online and found a ton of scams IDENTICAL to this! I'm so glad I didn't give into these horrible people trying to steal innocent people's money! That's why I wrote this, I don't wany any other people to get scammed by heartless people like this! I thought this check was an answered prayer...oh but I was wrong. Now a days...there is no such thing as compassionate people....just everyone tryin to get a quick dollar even if it means scamming innocent people.

Andrea
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cytec-Payout-Financial-Inc-Cytec-Group-Of-Publishers-Sweepstakes/Calgary-Alberta-T3H2X9/Cytec-Payout-Financial-Inc-Cytec-Group-Of-Publishers-Sweepstakes-Cytec-Engineered-Mater-427597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cytec Payout Financial Inc, Cytec, Group Of Publishers Sweepstakes