Complaint Review: D. C. D. Main Office

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Kathy — Canyon Dam California
D. C. D. Main Office
P.O. Box 559 Old Bethpage, New York USA

D. C. D. Main Office None listed Said I had been awarded $1,900,000.00, but had to send $19.99 to receive it. Old Bethpage New York

I received a letter that informed me that I had just won $1,900,000.00.  But I had to send them $19.99 in Attendant Reporting Office fees before I could get my winnings. The company that was awarding me these monies was not listed.

There was no street address or phone number provided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D-C-D-Main-Office/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/D-C-D-Main-Office-None-listed-Said-I-had-been-awarded-190000000-but-had-to-send--1122541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D. C. D. Main Office