Complaint Review: D E S Tel Trust, Distributor Enterprises

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2003

• Reported By:Salem Wisconsin
D E S Tel Trust, Distributor Enterprises
P.O. Box 814269 Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

D E S ripoff Tel Trust changed their name and are trying again. Hollywood Florida

Hi, I got ripped off by Tel Trust not to long ago, well today I got the exact same letter, asking for the exact same amount (and I still have part of the old letter from Tel Trust.) I compared it to the letter I got today from D.E.S. and the only thing different is the color of ink and the address, otherwise it is the same. I thought that you should know that they changed their name and are trying again. Isn't there something that we can do to people like this? Also if you want a copy of the letter and envelope I will copy it and send it to you in an e-mail. Contact me through the rebuttal.

Salem, Wisconsin

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2003 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D-E-S-Tel-Trust-Distributor-Enterprises/Hollywood-Florida-33081/D-E-S-ripoff-Tel-Trust-changed-their-name-and-are-trying-again-Hollywood-Florida-63043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D E S Tel Trust, Distributor Enterprises