Complaint Review: D M I

• Reported By: Linda — Dade City Florida United States of America
D M I
1525 Capital Dr. Suite 109 Carrollton, Texas United States of America

D M I 35 mm Focus Free Nippon Camera Carrollton, Texas

I was sent a letter stating I had won this 35mm camera with lens, digital. I had to pay shipping and handling of $16.95. I thought nothing about the shipping and handling due to what I believed was a wonderfully described 35mm camera. I was happy I won since I had never won anything before and wanted to start a business with photography such as anniversaries/weddings/ birthday and family holiday pictures, even do graduation pictures. This camera is a piece of crap. You have to self wind for the film to advance, you have to buy the 35mm film and it did not come with a expanible lens like 35mm digital cameras come with. I had enter several contests which I have not done before and to top it off I was to purchase an indoor flash which I didn't know until I got the directions with the camera. I think this camera is worth $6.00 if that and I pay a large amount for the handling and shipping fee. I had no idea this was a scam and I feel I dream has been distroyed by this plot to steal from disabled like myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D-M-I/Carrollton-Texas-75006/D-M-I-35-mm-Focus-Free-Nippon-Camera-Carrollton-Texas-950583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D M I