Complaint Review: D Rhodes cane corso kennel

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: James — Milwaukee Wisconsin
D Rhodes cane corso kennel
Internet USA

D Rhodes cane corso kennel Misrepresenting "vet checks" , no proof of vaccination, not much concern after he's got your money. Milwaukee Internet

*Author of original report: Keeping it professional, no jokes here.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Angry Customer Wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and writes false Information on my Business!

This breeder misrepresents and doesn't tell the whole story. He says his dogs are vet checked but the only time they saw a vet was for dew claw and tail docking I when they are a couple days old. He gets a shot record book from the vet when the tails are docked, and then just pencils in the 6 week shot In the same book. I found this out because I called the vet  to get the records ( date/ brand/ doesage/ lot number) that issues the shot record book and confirmed that my puppy was not brought in for shots. When I called to inquire about this the breeder said he administers the shots. When I called the breeder to talk to him and explain my concern with the absence of records and     Non- licensed treatment he all of a sudden wasn't  so friendly anymore.  "Bring the dog back ill give you your money back" he said. Didn't seem like he understood or cared about my concerns with the misrepresentation/ absence of licensed treatment. Then he says he doesn't have time to "argue" with me.  So after you buy from him don't expect to be treated like a customer anymore. There are plenty of breeders charging the same price that will actually take the dogs to the vet and not try to minimize your concerns and blow you off after you've handed over the cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D-Rhodes-cane-corso-kennel/internet/D-Rhodes-cane-corso-kennel-Misrepresenting-vet-checks-no-proof-of-vaccination-not-mu-1062636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D Rhodes cane corso kennel

Keeping it professional, no jokes here.

AUTHOR: James - ()

I have not lied about this business. I no reason to I just want to warn others so that they know the truth. I looked around the Internet an there is no other place with reviews. All the reviews are on his web page, of course they are all great. This is other only place where I could write one. The kennel owner is not a member of Better Business Beaurau or any organization of the sort.  I came to visit the pups many times. after I put down the deposit, I came back at least 2 times to check the puppies out. I asked the breeder multiple times to tell me when the puppies next vet appointment was for their 6 week shots.  That would have been a perfect time for him to tell me that he administers the shots and they dont have 6 week appointments, but he didn't. If he is so proud and confident of his actions why not just be upfront? Omission of the truth is the same as a lie.

I am an EMT and a retired combat medic. i have professional  experience with immunizations and some veterinary training.  Immunizations have expiration dates, they mut be kept at a specific, stable temperature, they must be reconstituted properly(if required) etc. They have lot numbers from the manufactures so they can be tracked if there's a problem later on with the immunization. They puppy could be allergic to the vaccination and go into anaphylactic shock. The medicacions needed to  stop anaphylactic shock I assure you are not street legal, nor do i believe the breeder would know how to treat the condition. Small little things can cause a vaccine to be ineffective. Improper administration can cause delayed after effects. Drhodescanecorso provided none of this information to me.  So if a vet does the shots and check up and something goes wrong right then, or  later down the road, a person could go back to the vet for treatment, and the vaccination can be tracked. (This is important because if the vaccination is bad you can track it to it's origin.)

Look at the picture of his "shot book" and see for yourself if it accurately reports the vaccinations the breeder says he administers. See for yourself.

I understand that part of the price of any puppy is the cost to care for it before it is sold. the fact of the matter is that another breeders are charging the same price AND they actually take the pups to a vet at 6 weeks. So why pay this  kennels price when you can go to a more reputable one AND  get a 6 week vet check for the same price?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: D Rhodes Cane Corso - ()

Attention to all Ripoff Consumers… This message is from D Rhodes Cane Corso (www.drhodescancorso.com) This letter is in regards to a report that a customer wrote about my business. I have been in the dog breeding business since 2009, and have never had a client or customer ever accuse me of anything that is in his report. I really care about the dogs I breed and try very hard to stay in touch with its new owner. When my pups are born I always do these things for them, during the first week the Veterinary Doctor completes the Tail Docking & Dewclaws, and does a checkup on them. At three weeks they get an examination from the vet and if everything is okay, we complete their Solo-Jec 5 shot and Deworming in the sixth week. I take pride in my Dog Breeding business of The Cane Corso, Which is why I personally take care of them and make sure they get the appropriate shots. When someone buys a puppy from me I make sure the shot records and any info on that dog that I have I pass on to the new dog’s owner. These dogs are like my family they live in my home and in my heart and I try to stay in touch with the owner as the join my fan page @ https://www.facebook.com/drhodes.kennel. When the customer contacted me about why I didn’t have the Veterinary complete the shots, I felt I didn’t owe him an explanation since it’s not illegal for me to complete the shots on the puppies I breed. If you go to my website you will see Pictures of Very Happy Customers, which give me repeat business time after time. I currently have my webmaster creating a Testimonial Page so every customer can let the world know about the experience when dealing with D Rhodes Cane Corso. In this day and age, if you want to grow your business you cannot afford to have any negative feedback on your company, so I have a policy that if there is any issue with my puppies and the customer has a problem in general or health related, I offer them their money back. If you have any questions at any time feel free to contact me personally. Sincerely, Demorra Rhodes (Owner of D Rhodes Cane Corso) www.drhodescanecorso.com (414) 507-6265