Complaint Review: D2D, LLC; Rivista, LLC; American Cash Awards; Face To Face Technologies, Inc.; D2D Consulting;

• Submitted: Mon, June 15, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Conifer Colorado
17301 W Colfax Ave, Ste 409 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

D2D, LLC; Rivista, LLC; American Cash Awards; Face To Face Technologies, Inc.; D2D Consulting; Magazine Sales Scam, sent in request for refund, called in to ACA company, and they say they don't show any record of the order, LOL typical!!! Golden Colorado

Kyle Charity came to my door at nearly 9PM on a weeknight, Tuesday, May 26th. He was alone that I could see, and no vehicle was visible. He asked "Are you the Queen of the House"? Which should have clued me in right there. He said he was dropped in the neighborhood to complete a mission. He proceeded to lay out his American Cash Award Shpiel. I am normally pretty skeptical, but he seemed like he was genuinely trying to accomplish an educational goal, I will give him that. I sucked in and gave to the tune of $127 for 2 (3-yr) magazine subscriptions. He gave me a receipt at my request, as well as his last statement "If you do decide to cancel, make sure you do it by the dealine, but realize that it will take away any credit you have just given me toward my goal, and that would be terrible!"

Not 10 minutes later, my Mother calls me (she lives two blocks away), and said that the same guy and a girl came to their house, and my Father turned them away. And, that the police had just drove up looking for them as they were reported as a scam crew in the area.

The next morning, I tried to cancel the check and it was too late, he had already cashed it. I sent in my request to cancel per the instructions on the rear of the receipt. I never received any confirmation of receipt of the cancellation. I called the company on 6/15, the gal on the other line said that she had no record of my order or my name. She also said I needed to send in a copy of the cashed check (both sides) via fax with the rest of my documentation so she could investigate it. Be sure that I will. I know I will still not get my money back.

Lesson learned. I now have NO SOLICITING signs up!!!!! Be warned!!!

PissedOff
Conifer, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D2D-LLC-Rivista-LLC-American-Cash-Awards-Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc-D2D-Consulting/Golden-Colorado-80401/D2D-LLC-Rivista-LLC-American-Cash-Awards-Face-To-Face-Technologies-Inc-D2D-Consult-461717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D2D, LLC; Rivista, LLC; American Cash Awards; Face To Face Technologies, Inc.; D2D Consulting;