Complaint Review: D2D LLC

• Updated: Tue, October 27, 2009

• Reported By: Laurel — Northfield Minnesota USA
D2D LLC
Kittredge, Colorado United States of America

D2D LLC Fun Sales, Inc., American Cash Award Door-to-door cholarship scam for homeschooled teens, I paid $142 and never got the magazines I ordered Kittredge, Colorado

Two smiling young men were canvassing my neighborhood, selling magazine subscriptions.  They claimed they were home-schooled and taking part in a campaign run by a company that helped them earn money for college scholarships.  I ordered two magazines, paid an exorbitant amount by check, but told myself I was trying to help people get an education.  I never got one of the magazines I ordered, and just a few copies of the other, followed by a renewal notice (I'm not even sure why I got those copies).  When I tried calling the customer service number I got a busy signal.  I finally googled the company and found out it's a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D2D-LLC/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/D2D-LLC-Fun-Sales-Inc-American-Cash-Award-Door-to-door-cholarship-scam-for-homeschooled-515617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D2D LLC