Complaint Review: DAG Jewish directories

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: kew gardens — ny USA
DAG Jewish directories
125-10 Queens Blvd Kew Gardens, New York United States of America

DAG Jewish directories jewish referral service, jewish yellow pages I paid them $425 for first installment of four payments, promised that I would be included in the refferal after first day but was all a lie, they refused to cancel contract and have been very rude Kew Gardens New York

*Consumer Comment: you are lucky!

* : Update by consumer: DAG has settled my account

* : settled

I paid them $425 for first installment of four payments (total $1,700) for a 1/4 page ad in their yellow pages and referral service for my clinic because I was not getting any business and had hoped to boost income, sales person promised that I would be included in the refferal after first day but was all a lie, they refused to cancel contract and have been very rude.

They did not include me in the referral service which the sales person said I would be included immediately when I signed up on July 27, 2009 after 3 weeks I called them to ask why I'm not getting any clients and that I would just want to cancel it because I had decided to close the clinic, they were very rude and and said I would get in trouble if I did not pay them.

They said they could not cancel it and that it was in the law that I could not cancel the contract and that the advertisement would not get out until february and that in order for me to get into the referral service I would need to approve the ad first, but I told them that I have not been contacted yet by their graphics dept.

I pointed out that they have not done anything for me and even told them that I am not asking for a full refund of the money I have already paid and that they could have half of it and just cancel my remaining payments. They refused, and offered me 5 and 6 installments so it would be easier on me.

I have been pointing out that I am closing the clinic and would not need their advertisement, but they are adamant in getting my money, that's all they care about and does not even care that I am closing my business and am having a difficult time financially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAG-Jewish-directories/Kew-Gardens-New-York-11415/DAG-Jewish-directories-jewish-referral-service-jewish-yellow-pages-I-paid-them-425-for-f-487595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAG Jewish directories

you are lucky!

AUTHOR: Frank G - (United States of America)

I wouldnt have given your money back.  Sounds like you found out how to get free avertising.  Who is the one who was really honest in this story.  Sure sounds fishy to me.

#2

Update by consumer: DAG has settled my account

AUTHOR: kew gardens - (USA)

DAG has settled my account to my satisfaction and they have promised not to charge me anymore fees as long as I update my complaint about their company.

#3

settled

AUTHOR: kew gardens - (USA)

DAG services called me the ollowing day to settle the account, they offered to give me a bold ad on their paper for the money I've already given them and that they would not charge me anymore. The person I talked was nice on the phone.