Complaint Review: DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY

• Submitted: Thu, December 19, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 19, 2002

• Reported By:apache junction Arizona
DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY
PO BOX 8034 STEVENS POINT, WI 54481 STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin U.S.A.

DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY RUNNING SHADY COMPANY WITH ILLEGAL POLICIES STEVENS POINT Wisconsin

On 7/14/00 my exhusband and I had an accident. He was the driver. I was the passenger. Dairyland sited ME on our insurance policy and reported to CLUE!

Only because my exhusband had too many points with the insurance company so they would have to drop him. They wanted to keep getting our money. They did not inform us of there own decision.

When we divorced I set out on my own and bought a new car only to find out I could not get insurance due to Dairyland. NOONE would take me because they kept telling me I had an accident. I finally received all the documents to show that I had not had an accident.

Dairyland promised to fix this with CLUE. Well almost 3 years later I got married and we wanted to merge our policies together. GUESS WHAT?????????????? It is still on Clue and underwriting won't take me. Now I can't even get the women who is in charge of this at DAIRYLAND EXT. 7084 NAMED RITA, to get me the information. What do I do?????????????????

DENISE
APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2002 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DAIRYLAND-INSURANCE-COMPANY/STEVENS-POINT-Wisconsin-54481/DAIRYLAND-INSURANCE-COMPANY-RUNNING-SHADY-COMPANY-WITH-ILLEGAL-POLICIES-STEVENS-POINT-Wisc-38707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DAIRYLAND INSURANCE COMPANY